11 days ago
Home of the Dolphins
Come to Dildine - Art Museum and BOGO Book Fair
Please come join the fun! See the dates and times in the picture. If you have any questions please contact the Dildine PTO via e-mail @ Dildine-PTO@laramie1.org. Also find the PTO on our FaceBook page Dildine Elementary.
Shop the Book Fair Online
If you cannot come to Dildine, here is another way to support our library. You'll find an expanded selection of books - and all orders shipped free to Dildine! You can look for sold-out titles and even get additional books in series. You can shop for all ages, PreK to adults alike!
Remember, ALL purchases benefit Dildine Library! visit scholastic.com/fair
It is even easier with the Book Fairs app - search your app store. Look for the shopping cart icon or filter your search to view all books available for online purchase.
Kindergarten Roundup and Address Verification Dates have changed!!
Kindergarten Roundup is now April 21st thru April 27th.
Address Verification is now April 21st thru May 1st.
11 days ago
Welcome to Dildine!
Here at Dildine we strive to provide the best possible education in a safe and friendly environment. I am proud of the faculty here, and we base our decisions on “what is best for kids.” Students and staff start their day off with the Pledge of Allegiance and the Dildine Pledge. This affirms our commitment to learning, student success, and respect for others. My door is always open and I look forward to visiting with you.
By Taunya Hastings
11 days ago
Meet the Office Staff at Dildine Elementary
Secretaries - Kelly Schulz & Rita Woods
Nurse - Kathleen O'Donnell
You can call the office between 7:30 am & 4:00 pm any regular day of school. The office is closed during school holidays, school breaks & during the summer break. The office re-opens in August, two weeks before school starts and closes for the summer the last day of school.
Important Notes from the Office
- The office must be notified of all absences. You can notify them ahead of time or no later than 9:00 am on the day they are absent.
- Different ways you can notify the office - call (307)771-2320, fax (307) 771-2521 or
email Kelly Schulz at email@example.com .
- Do not send your child to school before 8:00 am, unless they have set up time to get extra help with a teacher. Must have a note from the teacher.
- If your student will be tardy and they want a hot lunch, you must call before 9 am to order them a hot lunch. If you do not call you need to provide them lunch.
- It is board policy that students must call home when they owe more than $5.00 on their lunch account.
- If you have ANY changes on your contact information please call, e-mail or fax the new information to Dildine.
Public use of the Playground
The playground is open for public use after the last bus leaves Dildine at approximately 4:15 pm.
Today at Dildine Elementary . . .
I will do my best, to be the best.
I will listen.
I will follow directions.
I will respect the rights of others.
I can learn.
I will learn.